Fleetclean Wash Plant Range
The All Round Static Pressure Washer
The Fleetclean Wash Plant range represents the ultimate in strength, security and reliability providing our customers with options for every cleaning eventuality.
With many features including frost protection, an efficient M2 boiler system, flame failure and leak detection, and options / accessories including internal and external hose reels, remote control systems and timed / non-timed chemical systems, the Wash Plant is a practical and effective industrial pressure washer.
Water flow from 12 – 21 litres per minute and pressure from 100 to 200 bar. Also available with a high quality stainless steel cabinet.
- Water Flow ranging from 12-21 l/min
- Pressure ranging from 100bar/1500psi - 200bar/3000psi
- Motor Specs ranging from 3 - 10hp, 1450rpm
- Shutdown System - Auto Stop/Start - on all machines
- Temperature - 0-100°C - on all machines
- Power - 240v & 415v
- Weight ranging from 230kg to 270kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 160 x 82 x 56cm
- Specify your Wash Plant with a full range of accessories including:
- Hose reel
- Wash boom
- Key fob control
- Upgraded fuel tank
- Weather-proof powder coated steel cabinet
Features and Benefits
- Full frost protection and cabinet lagging.
- Efficient M2 boiler system.
- Double spiral M2 coil.
- Automatic stop/start system.
- Professional Interpump with ceramic pistons.
- Industrial 1450rpm 4 pole electric Motor.
- Flame failure and leak detection system.
- 16lt fuel tank with low level sensor.
- 24v safety controls.