The compact, lightweight and versatile HD 6/13 C cold water high-pressure cleaner offers first-class mobility and can operated upright or laid flat.
Robust quality, automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
At the same time, it impresses with innovative new developments that increase working convenience for the operator in the long term by ensuring effortless operation and time-saving set-up and dismantling.
Overall, a comprehensive equipment package for excellent cleaning results, with a high level of convenience and a long service life.
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1 / 230 / 50
- Flow rate (l/h) 590
- Working pressure (bar/MPa) 130 / 13
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 190 / 19
- Connection load (kW) 2,9
- Power cable (m) 5
- Weight (kg) 25,7
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm) 380 x 360 x 930
- EASY!Force Spray gun
- High-pressure 10m hose
- Spray lance, 840 mm
Features and Benefits
- A retractable handle allows the machine to be wheeled between locations.
- Alternatively, a separate integrated carrying handle enables the pressure washer to be picked up & carried one handed.
- Unlike other pressure washers, the HD 6/13 C can be operated in both a vertical & a horizontal position.
- Constructed from high grade materials.
- Easy to assemble, the HD 6/13 C is also easy to operate.
- Integrated storage compartment houses accessories when not in use.
- It also features the new EASY!Lock quick connector to allow fast changing of accessories.