Kerstar KEVA 45 H ATEX
Purpose Built Hazardous Material Industrial Vacuum
For collecting? CLASS M and H dust as well as combustible and explosive dusts of ST1, ST2 and ST3 CLASS.
The Kerstar KEVA 45H vacuum cleaner has been specially designed, built, tested and approved as suitable for collecting loose materials in the explosion hazard zone (ATEX ZONE 22).
The device was built (in accordance with BSEN 60335-2-69) based on a non-sparking, electronically commutated brushless motor with a maximum current consumption of 9A.
The KEVA 45H vacuum cleaner is equipped with two separate air circuits.
The first one is designed to filter the working air flowing through the engine and used to transport dust or waste through a hose to a disposable bag in the tank of the device.
The second circuit is designed for cooling air flowing through the engine to maintain its temperature within acceptable limits.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 1080 x 450 x 500
- Cleaning range: 28 Metres
- Weight (kg): KEVA 45H - 26.8
- Capacity Litres: 40L
- Supplied with full 38mm conductive toolkit
- Hose length 3 metres
- Stainless steel canister
- Cable length 10 metres
- Fitted plug
Features and Benefits
- Confirmed ATEX certificate for zone 22.
- Fully antistatic : all components, wheels, accessories etc.
- Set of 38mm anti-static accessories.
- Stainless steel tank.
- Mounted on a trolley made of stainless steel with wheels to discharge static electricity.