Lavor GV Vesuvio 30
Heavy Duty Steam Generator
The Lavor GV Vesuvio 30 has the largest capacity steam production in the range.
Ideal for heavy duty degreasing, cleaning, disinfecting and sanitising of all types of hard surfaces.Used by cleaning contractors, commercial kitchens, food factories, pharmaceutical and mechanical industries.
Because of the high temperature, the desired surfaces can be disinfected without the use of chemicals, so the device can be used in processing plants and healthcare facilities.
The Lavor Vesuvio is constructed using 304 S/S and fitted with non marking rubber wheels for portability and manoeuvrability.
The large water tank capacity of 25 litres, detergent tank capacity 5 litres and the initial heating activation time 6 minutes.
The Lavor Vesuvio has the facility to be connected to a mains water feed for continuous operation or alternatively the water tank can be manually refilled to give uninterrupted usage.
- Max steam pressure 10 bar
- Temperature 180 °C
- Boiler abs. power 30 kW/400 V-50 Hz
- Steam production 37,5 Kg/h
- Water tank/detergent tank capacity 25 / 5 l
- Non marking rubber wheels
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Chassis
Features and Benefits
- Built-in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Pivoting wheels with brakes, suitable for use in food processing areas.
- The boiler can be re?lled from the tank provided (continuous duty).
- Temperature regulator.
- Discharge valve.
- Pressure gauge.
- Device for using chemicals and detergents mixed with steam.
- Heating and activation time required: 6 min.
- Control with low tension controls.
- Control panel: main ON-OFF switch, indicator lamp, thermoregulator, water and warning light (with buzzer), activating key, gun activating key.
- Satured steam at 10 bar at a temperature of 180° C