The Lavor Thermic 17 HW is powered by a 17HP Lombardini electric start engine.? It has immense cleaning power which is ideal for the professional user.
This superb hot water, heavy duty high-pressure cleaner is ideal for use on site where no suitable electricity supply is available.
At the top of the Heavy Duty class, this machine can cope with virtually anything required of it.
With a water flow of 1320 litres per hour and up to 200 bar pressure the Lavor Thermic 17?offers phenomenal cleaning performance for?those really difficult jobs where only raw power will do.
- Lombardini Diesel Engine
- Flow rate (l/h): 1320
- Operating pressure (bar/psi): 30 - 200 / 435 - 2900
- Max. temperature (°C) : 30 - 140
- Weight (kg): 245
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1200 x 1070 x 800
- Trigger gun
- Rotating quick coupling
- 1/2" Water filter
- High-pressure hose, 10 m
- Stainless Steel spray lance, 1050 mm
- Power nozzle
Features and Benefits
- Hot water self contained unit with integrated electric generator and max 1.5 Kw fixed socket.
- 17 HP Lombardini 2 cylinder water cooled diesel engine with electric start, complete with panel with engine function led and automatic power cut off.
- Three ceramic pistons, brass linear pump head with separated by pass valve.
- Belt driven pump (1450 RPM)
- Automatic engine RPM regulator.
- Unique diesel tank for engine and burner.
- Tough steel main frame.