Fleetclean is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, within General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (GDPR).
This policy is effective from January 1st 2020.
What information we may collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code
What we do with the information we collect:
- Internal record keeping to fulfil our legal obligations, e.g. tax reporting.
- Supply the requested information from the personal data you submit (via our website, email, telephone or social media) e.g. quotation or product information.
- We may use non-personal information to customise the website.
- We will retain your personal data and purchase records to enable us to assist in the provision of advice, service or parts.
- If you are a customer or have previously made an enquiry we will retain your data to send you details of products that may be interest, or are of relevance to your company.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may ask us for your personal information to be removed from our marketing database at any time by using the unsubscribe button on emails, or for postal communications you may write to us at Head Office, telephone or email us using the details at the bottom of all pages on the site.
You may request to have your personal data amended or deleted from our systems at any time as long as this does not prevent us from discharging our legal duties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Head Office or email us using the details at the bottom of all pages on the site. We will respond within 30 days. Further copies may be charged for.